Friday, December 09, 2005

Super-Productive Snow Day

Due to approximately 3 inches of snow on the ground (or so I have heard, it's hard tell considering I have yet to leave my building or open my blinds today), school was graciously canceled this morning. As I had already woken up and gotten "dressed" (do sweatpants qualify as clothing if they are clean?), I prepared myself to have a super-productive Day O' Studying, free of such bothersome impediments to learning as "going to class" and "attending a review session."

Here instead, in no apparent order, is my list of Accomplishments thus far:
  • ate breakfast
  • watched last night's episode of The "It's the Third Season and Thus We Are Currently Devoid of Any Good Ideas so Summer is Now Smart but Every Character is Still Annoying and Yet We Know You'll Watch It Anyway" O.C.
  • sat down to get work done
  • added one sentence to torts outline
  • checked email 237 times
  • added another sentence to torts outline
  • went to the gym
  • did laundry
  • took a shower
  • added three sentences to torts outline
  • ate lunch
  • complained that I had done nothing all day
  • tried to make plans to see a movie later
  • looked over what I had added to my torts outline
  • contemplated putting laundry away
  • ordered groceries online
  • contemplated doing more work
  • wrote this instead

On the plus side, at least I still haven't gotten so stressed and panicky that I've cried about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

That sounds so much like my day. Except I think that Kirsten Cohen has gotten less annoying. And instead of working out, I shopped. And instead of laundry, I decorated a very sad little fake Christmas tree. But, in the law school category, I do think I was able to add about a page to my Torts outline; of course, I was just cut-and-pasting in from the SBA outline. I think I could give you a run for your money in the productivity race :)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Who invented law school?

When I find that person, I will procure the talents of one Chuck A. Norris to deliver a swift roundhouse kick to the face.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home