Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Struggling for Sanity

I know I have no right to complain because I am clearly guilty as well, but what's up with lack of updates of my favorite law student blogs as of late? What, are you guys studying for finals or something? Cause honestly, it's time to get over that whole thing and focus on what's really important: keeping the rest of us entertained. It's the only thing that keeps me from thinking about how stressed out I would be if I had half a brain (well, one of the only things, the other being IGNORING EVERY SINGLE OTHER LAW STUDENT THAT EXISTS).

I find it excessively difficult to get the most out of studying when I can't even procrastinate properly. Seriously. I can't possibly sit down and focus until I've read of the hilariously relatable misery of my peers. And as we rapidly approach the peak of the Season O' Anxiety, Fear and Despair, it would clearly behoove me to be getting the most out of my procrastinating. Uh, er, studying.

Good thing I always have thesuperficial and gofugyourself to keep me sane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

dude. i think i've updated THREE time in the last two days. wish i could say the same for YOU missie. I hate going through all my blogs of note and NO ONE is updating. How selfish of them!

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home