Monday, November 07, 2005

Whiny McComplainsALotSteinBerger

K, people who watch the Food Network at the gym weird me out to begin with, but people who turn on the Food Network at the gym and then leave, taking with them the batteries to the remote just piss me off. I'll admit that I don't even mind watching stupid infomercials once in a while (it makes homemade salsa and chocolate mousse in under 8 seconds? And it can be used as a party mug for frozen margaritas?? Shut the fuck up, I need one!) But to be stuck watching a half hour program on a woman who started her own business selling glaze for ham, that is just uncalled for.

Also, I've been thinking about it really hard, and I've decided that I'm just not going to take any finals. It's a nice offer, really, but I just don't feel like it. Cause honestly, it's taken me until now just to figure out to get all my reading done for class (remember the first week of school when I thought that two cases a night was not the end of the world? How cute was that?), so to have to actually understand concepts and remember things beyond that is really not going to work for me. And long memo? No, thank you.

Oh well, at least random absurd and disturbing rock videos about schoolbuses make me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home