Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Drag Queen Stole My Seat

Yup, that's right.

I was at the ever sketchy Lucky Cheng's last night to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had procured a table near the bar so we could quickly enjoy a drink at a relatively safe distance away from karaoke-induced humiliation before moving on to the next location. While waiting for embarrassment-proof friends to get a chance to sing, I decided I should go to the bathroom before we left in case it took us a while to decide our next destination upon leaving.

At the exact moment that my ass leaves the bench, I hear someone yell "Oh, HELL yes!" and, the next thing I know, a six foot tall drag queen is shoving me out of the way. I inform her that I'm just going to the bathroom and will be returning shortly, to which she responds, "temporary seating assignment, bitch!" and sits down.

It was very hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home